Thursday, September 7, 2017

Spending Time Better

Okay, I'm reading awfully a lot about sports, so I think I could lay off of that a little to try to do other stuff. What's crazy is that I woke up at 5 am and took an hour to get ready for work. I'm trying to get to work at 7 and the drive in traffic takes about twice as longer so I do try to leave around 6:10 to get to work on time. I think I'll have to leave at 6 on the dot then just to be safe that I'll be at work on time everyday. I prefer to be on time to work like that besides just traffic killing me.

I do like that being 10 minutes early window. This is probably going to mean that I should really try to take showers before going to sleep. It's like right after I've done some work out, if I didn't sweat that hard, I'll just go straight to sleep. Yeah, I think that will save a lot of time in the morning by taking a shower at night, so I wouldn't have to worry about taking longer in the shower with it being really early.

I guess I could also still wake at 5 then to get ready and do whatever I want to get ready for the day by 6 and then leave. I think I could just make this a routine then. I'll have to try it out and see how it goes.