Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Managing Time

My time management is yet messed up a little again. I guess I'll have to try again then. Hopefully, I'll get it down. Anyway, I just have this confidence that if I just keep looking then eventually land on the woman I'm looking to marry. However, I don't expect it to be such a big spectacle for me. I don't think I'm physically attractive to women, but I'll just keep on trying to improve myself all around.

It would be better for me to just be happy and stay healthy with a whole lot of time to do stuff. During that time, I could just try to make a girlfriend then. I don't know, it's just going to have to take awhile. I'm definitely getting used to not worrying about not having anybody to date. Well, one of the things that makes it easy for me to get over it is that it's easy for me to find fault with a girl. It's one of those things that I just put up with anyways, but at the same time, might feel some sense of relief from not actually dating her.

It's just a bunch of these contradicting complications going on for me that I haven't really tapped into yet. Overall though, I'm learning to deal with it. Just maybe someday, I might be able to land a gorgeous wife.