Thursday, October 26, 2017

Already Coming To Grips

It's like from having a better sense of humor and more personal stability with accepting things that just make me downright mad underneath, I'm starting to have more of an absent-minded feeling about the pain in putting myself through too much work. It's like just making a decision and sticking to it. This is what it really comes down to.

For my watching with World Series yesterday, it's like I dropped everything so I could see the game. I knew I had other stuff on my plate to already complete. I actually regret having done that now and should be a little smarter like I could watch the highlighted replays. I mean this game was so good yesterday though and had so much entertainment value. It's not really going to be the end of world for me if I miss it though because I have other things that I need to keep myself busy with at the moment. It's great if others can come to terms with having fun and letting go of their responsibilities in that moment of time. They really shouldn't though and it's just my opinion with that.

It's sort of like having status and I can imagine that with people being parents. They have kids and after they tuck them to bed or trust them as good kids who are spending the night at their friends', the parents get like a off night to have lots of fun with each other if you know what I mean! I wonder if I would still try to sneak in a lot of fun even with the kids around, just lock the door to keep it private I guess.