Friday, October 27, 2017

Strategizing With Necessities to Reach Goal

Well, I guess I can't live without the love of Jesus and yes, I can't even live like a Christian sometimes even though I want to. I'm convinced that Jesus died for everyone's sins and that there's life even after death as crazy as that seems for those who would accept there's a real God in this world. It's all by accepting through faith that this miraculous change happens from within the heart and just loves growing by spiritual means through studying the Bible and intending to live in a way that pleases Him.

It's crazy as it sounds, but it's truth to me. This is my faith and my way of living. I see it as having a true relationship with the Father through believing upon and following Christ. Basically, my vehicle of living for truth is just through faith. Fair enough, people should believe what they want to believe right? I feel good to proclaim that the gospel is good!

It's by faith and not by my own personal feelings of effort to do the right thing. It's this conviction that goes with it and is strong and peaceful and just brings a spiritual satisfaction for my soul which was searching for answers and so anxious. I found my spiritual home in worshipping the Chosen One who chose to die preaching about love and healing and bagging on the fake religious leaders back then. I guess it was easy for higher ups to get away with killing annoying and revolting leaders of the people and bribe people to give out fake testimonies to mislead others. That's back then and makes sense and this Chosen One who would have had so many followers just let himself die and get recorded on the pages of actual history for it!

Okay, his intention was to spread love of His Father, God in heaven. I'm accepting it.

Okay, this whole time I've been discussing about my siding with Christianity instead of my personal stuff. I guess Jesus should come first in my messed up, time-managed life.