Tuesday, October 10, 2017

No Fear, No Anger, Just Truth

I think a lot of my problems with people even though those matters aren't that serious as it felt back then, is that I just let scared feelings and anger get in the way of things. It's been really hard to not give into some past scenarios and replaying back, I just felt like I could have damaged a person from just letting out my anger with him or her. I mean I feel bad about doing those things so that's my fear of feeling guilt.

My anger was practically being yelled at or people not adding me as a friend anymore or dropping me as a friend. In dealing with both my fear and anger, I had trouble opening up with the people I felt bothered by. They didn't really know what was going on because I wasn't revealing all the truths about me that I didn't want them to know.

It looks like from the intensity I felt in dealing with these people, I can treat the matter as being a real world issue for myself. At the end of the day though, I'm relieved it's not really that bad as I made it out to be in the past. It's not something that is too hard to get over and the one desire I had trouble doing was pushing the envelope with people out of fear.