Friday, October 27, 2017

In A Nutshell

Pretty much what's taking up my time to do all the other crazy and cool stuff on my "Want to do list" is being dependent on this job of mine. I'm very lucky to have this job. My dad got me in and I pushed my way into working with programming and also doing some part inspecting whenever I'm needed. I started from the very bottom by being a button pusher, pun unintended!

It's pretty cool to open up and have good laughs from being honest. Okay, I think that's why I'm liked by girls a little more than I'm used to.

Yeah, so 11 hours of my weekday is pretty much dedicated to working with my dad. It's just earning a living and something I'm doing while accepting it. Yeah, I'm lucky to have a job and my own income that my dad just hands me. Well, it would be nicer if my dad didn't yell at me for making mistakes, so I have to nearly be flawless at my job and prove myself at this position, so I wish I had it so much easier!

I guess I'm going to have to shift my focus the best I can and plan out my nearly impossible list to fully exhaust with my current work schedule. In order to get to doing all of those fun and good activities, I should be planning how to get there and the first thing is going to be becoming financially independent with a lot of time in my hands and then I won't have too much problem trying to gain some muscles and pursuing after a hot girl to marry. It's just playing a numbers game from then on and looking for the right personality with the looks to match. Heyyy, I guess that could work if I make it in the end!