Monday, October 16, 2017

Approaching Women Confidently

I have no problems and issues with being turned down by any woman if I really like her. For myself, I feel that I haven't got myself to a state yet that I desire to start dating anybody. I want to still work at myself before I go for a really swell woman. From all the socializing I have done with lady friends who look hot sometimes, I totally suppress those emotions and love to hold meaningful conversations with them. It looks like I'm not really interested in a romantic relationship with them because of maybe their tendencies to want independence.

I get really physically attracted sometimes when I hug a female friend and try to bear hug her affectionately for a short period. She doesn't mind and still acts friendly while probably not even knowing that chemistry goes on in my head. I've been able to be aroused at certain periods and just be like it's passing to my head and still be in control while hanging out.

I'm getting pretty good at monitoring my own personal sexual desires these days. With this lady friend of mine, I know she wouldn't be able to be fully committed to the best of her ability in a relationship. She has a psychological condition that I managed to bring myself out of. I just love the fact that I bond with her from my depressing past and can share some meaningful conversations and just chill while having fun with her.