Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Interesting Day

Today, I'm going to be stuck in the heart of downtown LA really early in the morning so that's why I'm up right now. I figure to be just dedicated to posting anything to finally catch up for today. I don't really have any set rule with how much I need to write for each post, so sometimes I'm cheating to catch up and post anything.

I'm doing really bad right now with my time management and there's no question that I'm shutting down right after work. I wish I could do better, but it's going to have to take some time to make it happen for me.

The biggest things for me after my interesting day at work is to just be able to read the Bible, work out and care about my health and try to maintain a better appearance, and then go for trying to make some side income. My choices of the side income is pretty much becoming a Forex trader and also a programmer. I don't really want to work for another company. I would rather be rich and have my own time with it.

I don't really care about looking down on others if I ever did make it rich. It's just about me finding a way to have better time management for the long list of interests I have and to also help out by being a giver for the kingdom of God.