Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Just Feel Like it

I feel like just watching the Dodgers play Game 2 of the World Series today. I will be back home from by 6 pm and then be ready to knock out by 10 pm. I just have four hours and it will go by fast and then the next day I have to wake up at 5 am to get ready and go to work on time by 7 am in the traffic while driving 30 miles. It's quite a bit of driving. This has been my routine and it's scary for me sharing because this is mainly what I do.

I want to change it up and not go into this same office anymore. I want to make a lot of money doing what I have been dreaming of. The friends around me, especially the girls, have been great and supportive of me. It's like I have won their love already even though they may be committed to something else at the moment. Hanging with them has been a major plus and taking my time to understand and tolerate their antics I'm not too interested in, has really helped me to better understand women in general. These girls I've been hanging with have something that's very smart about them.

I've been just opening up with honesty and sticking to my moral values of decency and just believing in that. I'm naturally a pretty giving person based on my personal preferences and personality. It's just a part of me, so it just makes sense that I get along with people in general. Bringing up my past a little bit with these friends of mine, they believe the people I talked to were acting weird with me.

I didn't have a voice back then when I wanted to say something and that's probably what ruined everything and gets everybody scared or nervous with me. I've been doing the opposite and it's been a lot better for me with managing myself around people. I've even written long and openly honest statements with people I've been just ticked off at from the past and they haven't responded back neither have I got in trouble with them for anything. I guess this attempt to be fully honest with them has helped me be in better standing in general. It may be really easy to pick at those past individuals now if I feel like it though, and they are trying to come at me.