Thursday, October 26, 2017

Managing My Time

I guess I'm planning a lot of leisurely activities like I'm trying to go for a major hike at San Gorgonio with a female friend of mine. She sees me as a big brother, but gets mad if I don't treat her like a lady. She also likes to call me up and talk about pretty much everything. Well yeah, she's pretty too so I'm not really trying to complain even though I wish she would talk less sometimes when we're watching a movie together.

Like begets like though because since she's pretty and I have another pretty friend, pretty female friends just keep getting added on to me. A bonus is that they tell me that they love me too! It's great.

Sometimes being just pretty and smart like those girls are isn't good enough because you just can't do everything to meet their demands. It's like they'll tell you let's go do this and this and you sort of sometimes feel like it's a drag but the good thing is that these cute friends love being outdoors and I'm into that too.