Thursday, October 26, 2017

List of Overwhelming Activities

Honestly this personal list of mine is what I wish to accomplish. I have maybe been able to do just one out of like the twenty in there and that isn't saying much at all! It would be amazing to be able to do all of it no problem in my own free time after work, but in four hours it's just impossible to complete. Who knows maybe I can work at it more efficiently to get my time management down to the wire.

Here's pretty much what I'm trying to do and not anything really different from previous months. I'm surprised that I have stayed pretty consistent with these interests. The only thing I have added on now is photography. It's thanks to one of my lady friends who introduced me to this cool world of video editing and taking landscape photos and flying drones. It's so much work!

1. Do weights.
2. Swim.
3. Run.
4. Eventually bike.
5. Get better at bowling.
6. Get better at rock climbing.
7. Basketball.
8.  Plan and go hiking.
9. Snowboard
10. Photography
11. Create drone footage with my device.
12. Do some editing with photos or video.
13. Plan and hangout with friends.
14. Fun with movies and anime and some TV shows.
15. Fun with video games. (Warning: dangerously addictive for me)
16. Get around to maintain social media and publish cool photos.
17. Get around to printing great photos and researching how to do so.
18. Maintain teeth.
19. Take care of face with products.
20. Read Bible.
21. Pray.
22. Read up and finish books I bought.
23. Grow back my hair with Rogaine aka minoxidil.
24. Grow taller (seems sarcastic but trying to sound funny)
25. Play piano
26. Get better with guitar.
27. Get better with singing.
28. Learn some cool dance forms.
29. Cook good food.
30. Cook healthy food for maintaining body.
31. Make body stronger and look good!
32. Keep my body maintained with nutritional supplements.
33. Program video games.
34. Program apps.
35. Become successful trader.
36. Eventually stop working 9 to 10 hours with crazy traffic that takes another 2 1/2 hours of my time.
37. Hot girlfriend turns into hotter wife. (heyyy)
38. Start jamming with song writing and random music.
39. Do some skateboarding tricks.
40. Learn to do a back flip.
41. Take martial arts and get good at it.
42. Own an electric fueled sports car and top of its class. (efficiency)
43. Own a fast American car like the Ford Cobra. (track racing)
44. Own a SUV for traveling to hikes.
45. Surf.
46. Own two cats and a dog.
47. Have a better house than my parent's $1 Million home.
48. Do some philanthropy for serving in God's kingdom.
49. Be organized.
50. Win stuffed animals at carnivals.
51. Own some expensive and crazy good camera equipment.
52. Build the expensive computer.
53. Maintain clean and working car.
54. Maintain decent fashion.
55. Keep orderly and clean house.