Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Things To Do

Honestly, I would love to showboat and spend my time like it was leisure bugging old acquaintances who ended up developing anger issues with me to put it aside and add me back onto their social media profiles. I guess I was releasing nervous energy with them which concerned them so much because it was overly done in a way that just scared them and they didn't know what I was talking about! I was having fun with them while I was practically mad and feeling good about letting all of it go and don't have problems doing it to the people who they go running to because after all it's just fun for me!

Yeah, over all it's just wasting my time and having fun at the same time. It's like watching TV while knowing that I should be working on my beauty sleep. It's pretty dumb what I'm doing because there are better things out there besides just messing with the heads of people who can't handle my behavior that well.