Monday, October 23, 2017

Ideally Speaking

Out of all the girls I have hung out with and are still available, it's just funny to me that some of them think I'm awkward or weird. They're just negatively invested in a weird emotional way that girls are wired to think. Those girls just can't help being naturally stupid and from me gaining self-confidence with a sense of humor about my shortcomings like being short or just sucking at life, I don't really care that much anymore frankly.

There are some really bright girls out there if you tap them the right way and in some cases, you can take the wrong approach and there's one girl who I did that too and she still thinks of me as a friend. Repairing fallen relationships for whatever reason isn't going to happen just by bugging the person. There's a lot of work that needs to be done and also tempers are going to be flaring.

I guess since I desire to push those girl's buttons and shove the envelope so hard they'll feel it even after 10 years, I might as well just do whatever the heck I feel like it because I don't want them dead to begin with. I don't care if they're miserable because of me trying bug them by talking though. I'll even bug the people they try to run to and make those girls and the people who are trying to help those girls look stupid and laughing stocks. That will be my little entertainment and secret to keep from them. Well, if they are smart enough to read this blog, then they know my plan that they are helpless to stop regardless anyway.

All those silly girls can do is just run far away and never come back to the establishment I have settled in that they don't happen to be proud owners of nor use it for any significant social outings. I guess I can make a scene then and just be like they aren't holy to begin with to give any advice because they are just stupid and run with that like everything about them is a joke. I'll just call it my entertainment and tell them it's better than sitting down and watching TV for me. It's also safer than UFC fighting but I will defend myself and call the cops if I need to and don't care how unfair I kick their behinds from training myself to be a great fighter at the same time.