Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Sticking To Agenda

This is one thing that I need to work at doing. I guess it's really for me to be sidetracked from having set out to do something and then be led into another to spend my time. It's not entirely too bad from last night with how I fared. It's unfortunate though because I'm reaping personal feelings of not having really met my desires that I made for myself.

The thing that has been so hard for me is dealing with distractions from family while I have plans to do something. I know I could be doing a lot better.

One of the things that I'm understanding better these days is that it really doesn't bother me to not get that much recognition from friends. I think I work better from not being bothered anyway. There's so much more potential that I have and I haven't reached it yet. I'm putting stuff that could be cool in some cases but the quality isn't really there yet and needs a lot of polishing.

With people being spoiled, I guess this is what causes them to try to move away from me or me with them. It's pretty much back to trying again and figuring things out for me.