Friday, October 6, 2017

Dealing With a Guy or Girl

Guys and girls are generally so different. Basically I started off liking with being friends with guys and thought girls had cooties. I was like yuck whenever a cute little girl approached me to play with her. It happened maybe only once and then all the girls stopped approaching me.  A few cute little girls were fun when I was in elementary and I think only one fat teacher who was like 400 pounds hated me and that was about it. Man that fat teacher was a bad apple to me and I just wanted to hate on her while I stared at her walking and moving all of that mass. I felt like I could hear a boom boom bass drum with every step she took. That teacher passed away early and I had no words to say about it. Now looking back, I recall the teachers back then said you'll look back and be like all cool about what you went through. Precisely, those teachers were right.

I think I just wanted to be better and did not know what I was doing and going with that ignorant direction completely sucks. It's better to just be open-minded and research about topics that interest you and possibly take from that what community has to offer you. If you can give back, then that's great too I suppose! I tried doing that a few times and it feels good to get recognition. You just can't go wrong with that.

Well with guys, generally to make fun of them and get something across while they are snapping and you fuming with them, you just talk trash about how they are making a living. You only do this if you really have a point and their defenses will go up and if you can break through that barrier like I've been able to with some dumb guys, those guys will just look hopeless and crash and burn with you. This is only with guys you are just really mad at and want to make fun of them to the point that they can't do anything about it. It really disrupts their confidence and that's all you have to talk about.

From my experiences with dealing with agitated young women, they are so helpless! Looking back, they are like ready to be submissive with you. I think that's what the total secret is with them, so the general idea is to end up being nice to them and being straight-forward with plenty of details. Generally, to hurt them it's really putting out consequences they may have no control over or something they just dread so much. It's a little complicated and something you just do in a natural fashion but yeah being straight-forward with plenty of details and communicating clearly even if it's stupid will generally get the girl to relax a little bit with you. Girls just like being this submissive or nice person underneath with you, especially if you are a decent guy. She can't do everything for you, if she's already in a committed relationship and will feel bad, but these are what girls generally like to feel with you.