Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Goals and Sacrifices

I guess the main sacrifices I'm going to have to make is pretty much leisure or thinking about whatever the heck I want. Like for now, I was just thinking about Bolieve, a WWE character who is a funny heel (bad guy). There was a YouTube video posted where some WWE Superstars read negative comments about themselves and reacted to it. Bolieve had one of the funniest responses when he read a comment from a lady who claimed that he made her feel sick. He stated that he wanted to stick out his hands through her television and grab her neck and then tell her how much beautiful he thinks she is.

Yeah, entertainment is hard to get enough of and so many performers do it so well and make a successful living off of it. I'm wired and drawn to viewing those entertainers even them I can always think a lot about the things I have on my plate. It's probably that in the moment I just don't feel like completing it. I'm missing that spark of interest and want to be sucked into something really cool and entertaining. After it's all over though, it has a negative effect with my emotions.

I haven't really been able to come away with making a living with what I desire and spend little time with leisure. It's really hard and I still have that desire underneath me to reach that goal. I basically work slow and have stints if I can be emotionally bonded to something while having fun with it. It's like my mind is just shutting down after this long day at work and drive home with traffic. It just likes to drain my energy. I need to find a way out of this state of mind because I want something bigger than just constantly being entertained while just sitting there.