Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Being Patient in the Long Term

I think this whole process of working hard on the long run is pretty much a mental process that develops through having a great attitude about work ethic and putting yourself into action. It's not always easy to keep up with, but it does pay off eventually even if you become numb to the good results! 

This is probably about being happy while staying relaxed as possible under all situations. There's just so many things to do besides just being a couch potato while watching Netflix and other Smart TV subscriptions. It's sort of good that I still don't even have any of them and will only take the time to enjoy it at another friend's house. 

I think investing in stocks and continually reading tips on it while working at trading profitably, which is hard as trying to catch fish in water with bare hands, is allowing me to stay invested in my future. I'm really looking forward to getting a decent and modest home to start out. I don't need anything fancy, but something that will be convenient and match my needs. I really do have a bunch of things that I want to do to keep myself occupied, so now I'm getting pretty used to trying something.