Thursday, August 26, 2021

Coming Up With Working Trading System

I believe overall that it's really a work of art with finding something profitable and how it's constantly prone to being adjusted. My Forex trading system has been about just flowing smoothly, and I'm just going back while using the same indicators that I'm comfortable with and looking for a consistent edge from visualizing how I could have made my trading entries better in the past. 

I think it has been made a little better by micro-managing it more instead of trying to automate it. It just makes better sense in the long term since I'm more of a set and hold type of trader. I like to lock in big profits while staying in the market as long as possible. The formula is really getting there, but it looks like I'm naturally using multiple time frames for my system. It just simply seems to be working better this way right now. 

I think the overall gist of my trading formula so far is looking at a price action indicator and looking to enter the market in either direction after noticing a crossover of two moving averages.