Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Letting It Go

Today, I am reminded once again from the Bible how all believers should conduct themselves. 

The LORD appeared to Abram and said to him, "I am Almighty God [El Shaddai]; walk before Me and be blameless." Genesis 17:1

It's amazing that all it really takes is putting our faith in Jesus. Romans 4:3 states that Abraham who was formerly Abram believed God and that it was credited onto him as righteousness. 

Out of ignorance or possibly seriously having some mental illnesses, there are quite a lot of people who claim to be Christians and don't really seem to behave like one! Take for instance, the lame people from that old and stupid care group from one of my old churches that ended up ticking me off so badly! I so want to confront these former, disgraced peers and run my mouth off to them for life. I then want all of them to add me on Facebook just to add insult to injury and collect my well-earned souvenir. I'll be the one laughing for life all the way to the bank, while they learn to shut up about it permanently.

I guess I've learned that laughter can work like amazing medicine. In Old English [King James Version], Proverbs 17:22 says "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones." I really don't care about sucking out all of their craziness dry at this point! 

Seriously, I think people can act so dumb whenever they feel threatened. 

Most of the old care group have felt this way about me and even out of an occasion that didn't even deal with them directly. Acceptingly, stupid people have always existed while really being no joke! These former peers would have been like insignificant peasants back in the day and wouldn't have had to feel threatened about handling something mild that dealt with my situation because it wouldn't have existed. 

I feel like being a rock star compared to those peasants and parading myself around all over their enormously, tiny communities!