Friday, August 20, 2021

Current Tasks to Work On

It looks like this blog has been picking up quite a bit of traction from just being myself and treating it like a person I would like to write to for describing how my life is. There's definitely more readers who I don't really know surfing on this site. I think my intention is for them to do reading and try to take something while hopefully being entertaining. Also, I'm not really giving you guys any freedom to comment on my personal site! 

I'm just expressing myself freely and doing this so I can look back on it with what I was going through because I can easily forget most of the details about it after getting past it. Also, from having this site, I'm not blatantly forcing it down people's necks to offend some of them like Crazy Lee. It's her choice to read about herself, if she knows about this site. I don't really know and don't care, but if she's reading this then I want to say to her that I think Crazy Lee is totally bonkers!

It's fun to write stuff like that to help with moving forward while being reminded of some parts of the annoying past! For me in dealing with my relationships moving forward, honesty has been king for me. I seem to naturally want to be a well-mannered person for the most part and while I'm angry, I can become more ballsy as an effect of how I address the situation. I like to put down people from mainly spilling the beans about them so that they will constantly shut up around me and get back in line with my personal agenda of forcing them to act like a good person. They are still negligible people but it looks like I'm doing it to get off with tons of laughs while mocking what a therapist would do to them with the mindset of a drill sergeant! It's pure entertainment for myself and a few people who will like to laugh about it from how I present the stories to them. 

To become an eligible candidate in my suited pool, you just have to behave with me like most of the tiny care group did which is like 3 out of 5 including myself so maybe only one refused to act like this and probably more realistically like one-half of a non-existent person so I'll round it up. Your consent has come through once you have already been around me and lasted a day with me while acting normal. I remember that day just like it was yesterday and want to gobble it up voraciously like it was a peanut butter and jelly sandwich! 

It is what it is with what happened in the past. It's a good time to let it go now, or seek out therapy from still being in some more of a complaining mood! Mentioning that I'm bringing it up with a negative tone obviously means that you are complaining, right? Therapy sessions are not cheap! Just accept that it's a force of nature you are dealing with and move on while trying to be friends with it and then it will fully subside like drying yourself off with a towel and letting the air evaporate the remainder of it.