Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Working Hard

Currently, I'm working off applying software in my own way to make money from investing in stocks and trading currencies. It's pretty fun and so far, I've been making an overall profit. I believe in diversifying and not risking it that much while looking for huge profits from taking a long-term position. This just allows me comfort without having to constantly monitor it. I'm not a fan of micromanaging trades and despite people saying you can learn to make a lot of money off of doing, it's not worth the trade off for me. I would rather collect a huge payday after letting it sit there long term and doing other fun things worth my time!

For the time being to earn some income, I've realized that I enjoy being a software engineer and willing to stress out about it to bring home something and then invest a portion of it. I'm willing to spend a lot of time and put in the effort to the best of my ability on a daily basis.