Saturday, August 14, 2021

Revisiting Things I Want to Do in the Near Future

I would honestly like to become a millionaire and at the very least have enough to purchase a nice single family home that's close to the beach! Getting closer to the beach and settling into a nice neighborhood someday sounds like the dream I would be interested in. These homes were definitely worth over a million dollars at the time of writing!

I want to also settle down with a good lady. She doesn't really have to be drop dead gorgeous. I'm only looking for someone compatible and into having fun sometimes while blending in romance on a regular basis. Having kids is really more of a secondary nature for me and something I'm open to and also ready for. I prefer being a good husband first and then father. 

Those are my main goals and to get there, I'm working on managing my career while investing in stocks and trading currency for a little profit on the side! I find it to be enjoyable for the most part with what I'm doing to make a living. I just need to be more vigilant about it now. 

I'm also very interested in having a physically attractive body too just to have it as an asset. I'm a 8.5 mile runner non-stop on a regular session. I'm currently toning down my body and trying to get into working out my muscles while practicing a good diet. 

I look forward to traveling regularly with a good friend who might become my girlfriend as soon as possible. Also, once I have these main goals in order, I definitely plan to mess around for only a short period and to mainly give outsiders ( and myself) laughs with the remnant related to Crazy Lee and the others who forced their crazy, past situations upon me. It's a wonderful oath that I'm grateful to have pledged to the Lord and going past ten years strong now!