Monday, August 9, 2021

Putting in the Effort to Let It Go

I'm going to put in the daily effort now to make myself let go of treating Annie Tran (-nee) like a cuss word!  

Tranny was so awful back then, but there's nothing I can do about it because I didn't know what the heck I was doing either while being so ticked off about the whole situation. I've already learned to manage those types of similar situations and don't think of it as bossing around my personal life either. Fortunately, everything revolving around Mrs. Annie has turned out to be expendable and doesn't really count towards how I want to live my life in pursuit of the Kingdom via faith! Amen, yeah baby.

I'll just go on treating it like it was a fringe accident- like being dealt a poor hand and having played it so bad while gambling too carelessly. In turn of events, the result will most likely not go the way you planned unless that small fortune found its way to you. My prize is gaining experience around peers who became crazy, paranoid, and stupid while becoming infuriated and trying to get me prosecuted under the most contempt and greatest punishment possible and failing to do so. Then, figuring out they want me to not talk about it for obviously selfish reasons. They seriously should go see a counselor or therapist at least once to talk about this incident. I know what I need to say now and the things they should work on. This is all fun and games to me too while dealing with people who lost some self-control and turned into stupid individuals! 

It is what it is! Time to move forward with the Faith and maintain myself on being the best witness I can be. It's all from keeping the faith in your heart. Those former peers who are like expendable peasants are just a bunch of ticked off idiots. They think they are so competent to be spiritual leaders- ha, yeah right.