Sunday, August 29, 2021

Heartfelt and True Message

Moving forward [person], it was unnecessary for you to remove me as a Facebook friend. You should have noticed that there are two sides and with me questioning people's motives and trying to be agreeable at the same time, it should have been apparent to you that I was trying to be humble. Instead of being around most people who would exaggerate their emotions and say that they feel uncomfortable and while talking to them, they act out with a short fuse, it doesn't always mean that they are correct. They could have also been in a state of mind where they had a highly biased perspective while displaying angry emotions.

With me bringing up to talk about it, I was exploring why I feel a certain way and how everybody runs differently mentally. Tell these people who unadded me as a friend to come to Jesus while I'm talking about this incident and they will tell you that Jesus has nothing to do with it.  

What I want with adding me back as a friend back on Facebook has no real significant meaning in the long term. It just shows you guys were displaying a ton of irrationality from losing your patience over a situation with me that had nothing to do with you guys. With me bringing it up to talk about it, it's really me giving my spin so that I feel relaxed by telling you guys that you guys are all imperfect and can't always give the perfect advice.

It didn't work out with you guys saying you guys were trying to help me because you can't even give the full details about what went wrong otherwise you would have told me by now. You all just went by a form of gossip which felt weird and acted out with paranoia. There's a reason why you guys aren't that successful with others in life and can't influence them heavily. You guys were never really the answer and were trying to replace Jesus in everyone's life.