Saturday, August 28, 2021

Getting More into Systematic Trading

I'm starting to get a lot better at handling the pump and dump cycles of the markets I'm currently trading in. My biggest portfolio so far is on the stock market. I plan to get into trading cryptocurrency as well and figure it could be a very profitable venture. I'm not really going to risk a lot of money into it, since I'm about diversifying risk and figure it has a much bigger return if it goes well anyway. 

It's starting to make sense for me in going after reliably making money in stocks, Forex, and cryptocurrency coins. This is how I want to begin my millionaire making journey. I will be looking to retire as soon as possible, but not go about killing myself over it while staying positive and self-confident along with staying self-disciplined.