Sunday, August 8, 2021

Working on Trading Strategies

I honestly don't really have any set way of making money off the Forex and cryptocurrency markets. For the most part, the stock market has been turning out to be the most reliable form of making money on the long term without facing any serious drawdown. I think it's because I already made the investment with the right tools, so it's just going to be a pretty long waiting period on building wealth.  

Most of my investments are going into the stock market at the moment. I do want to acquire a single family home too at some point this year. I'm looking to live near the beach area with a nice school district. It's obviously going to be a bit pricey, but I think I'll be making a good investment with it and will have to do my part with managing my savings and living a pretty comfortable lifestyle. 

For the most part in creating my own system, I'm still learning to master an artform with my favorite indicators. There's really no way of telling for sure what the market is going to be doing from speculating on the charts. The best way I see it is to keep putting together some tools that make sense to you and will tell you a convincing story while being a decent and profitable model.