Monday, August 2, 2021

Current Endeavors

Right now, I'm working on creating a mobile app for work so now I figure that I'm getting pretty deep into this whole development world and find it to be interesting and fun to work on solving while putting it together. I think with the money I'm earning right now, I have enough to invest and create savings to retire rich! I don't really know when this will be happening exactly though but I'm really looking forward to it.

I still need to work on curing my minor toe fungus which has been better from applying ointment, do some growing taller stretches, take some side workout classes, cook fast meals, and refinance my car! I have a lot of endeavors that I would love to work on.

Something that I've learned is that to be successful, it means having the appropriate amount of self-awareness and self-discipline. This pretty much means doing the best to be mindful about everything you want to do and then committing yourself to getting around it. It would also mean taking care of chores and important errands before getting around to doing what you love best.