Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Working at Wonderful Future

I'm now realizing that I'm fairly lucky with the life I've set up for myself. I don't work that hard enough from time to time, but now it's becoming like a natural state of mind for me. I don't find it too difficult to maintain self-discipline so much anymore because my patience level with working on myself has increased. 

It can be that I just feel really good about myself constantly while working on something. I wish there were ways for me to be prepared and aware of everything going on with me, but I succumb to that personal desire. I'll just go with where the road is leading me while sticking to my biggest goals so far. 

As of this moment, I'm trying to build a lot of wealth so that I could move out of my parents' house and then have time to openly find someone we both would want to spend the rest of our lives together with. I don't want my parents' bossy outlook to be much of a factor anymore. There's really no need to push my kids in a direction that would bring them some status, if they're not so into it. My parents have not been that noteworthy in a widespread status, and I really don't mind to be honest now. I also don't mind not being that type of person.