Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Things to Apply

Currently, my main goal is to make a lot of money as an investor and trader. My next goal is to work out with a nice diet and become another fitness buff. 

I am currently working on designing an effective app for work. This is great because I'm getting paid to do something now that I've always wanted to do and can use the money to invest and make myself rich! This is such a great combination that's working out for me. I should really be putting in a lot of focus with this one. 

The other things I need to work on are renewing my commercial driver license, placing my vehicle registration sticker on my license plate, refinancing my car, getting back to taking some gym classes, and working on those growing taller poses. I'm going to just list it out on another spreadsheet with the current important things I'm missing out on and put it in order of importance and then try my best to catch up with it while balancing out my work.