Friday, August 6, 2021

Staying Dedicated

I think it's really fun and relieves a lot of stress to do other things that detract from actual work sometimes. It's just that sometimes timing is of the essence and it's probably essential to be mindful about it to get to your desired destination. I do admit that I prefer working in a stress-free environment while doing something I love constantly. 

I have a hard time thriving under pressure if I'm not really experienced at something. It's pretty tough to cover it up in person and act so cool while mighty! I'm still trying my best though and even if the effort gets me nowhere, I'm ready to accept the downfall and be ready to move on while always feeling like I already gained something from it. 

Overall, I think the real key for me is to stay committed to the process of anything I'm working on and keep it a healthy routine. To get to the next level, I have to conquer the current things I'm dealing with, so I feel ready to try very hard and do it on a daily basis without giving up on any hope or losing my own self-confidence.