Saturday, August 7, 2021

Letting Unreconcilable Things Go

There are a few silly things in my life that still like to get to my head during my daily living. I'm thinking about blaming Annie Tran(-nee) for all my trouble with that old stupid care group. Yes, Tranny is such a pain to my rear-end from refusing to add me on Facebook. It's her right but I think she was being stupid because there was really nothing between us that should make her feel reluctant about doing so. 

I asked her and she said there was nothing, unless she was being a pathological liar from being purportedly "uncomfortable", and this ticked me off because I wanted to know what the problem was and if I could fix it. If there wasn't anything I could do, then I could just move on, right? Well, Mrs. Annie Tran (-nee) was being stupid with me and then came along Betty Lam (-nee?) and then Crazy Lee joined the mixed which turned the show all upside down for me into like a dumb and funny melodramatic soap opera! Oh well, it happened. I wasn't hurting back then about it.

I'm still not hurting about it, but just bringing it up to make fun of it to collect my spoils of war! 

Man, it was so stupid and for them to add on hearsay comments and then become paranoid over it while refusing to be agreeable about possibly backing down from those thoughts. 

It's no wonder they are just a bunch of nobodies who thought they knew better with how people should conduct themselves. It's also no wonder their direction never took the church they associated with to a mainstream direction. They are not that bright people and only acknowledge submitting to the Lord with a subset of what should ideally be amounted to. The Lord's favor isn't really going their way. It is what it is, and I gleefully don't mind!