Wednesday, August 18, 2021

What I Think Dating is About

I'm a short guy at say 5' 3.25" or 160.65 cm. It has made me want to cry about it, but lately, I just don't care anymore. I'm okay with marrying a beautiful lady who others won't find to be that attractive. I'm not so worried about the appearance, but just want compatibility and to at least feel some physical attraction on a regular basis. It just makes sense and my preferences on a woman's appearances have constantly been jumping around all over the place that I have stopped keeping track of it. Something that appeals to me the most is her wonderful personality which stays planted and this brings out her true beauty and is something I find to be so attractive about her!

For a guy who does enough fitness, when you see those numbers without seeing me and being around at least 155 pounds then you'll find I have a pretty unique look that's very undervalued by others on dating apps. I believe to be successful on dating apps, you really need to have the looks people desire and proper mannerisms of communicating with each other. I already know the sad outlook from sorting through popular, conducted surveys that the majority of women out there want to initially date a guy who she considers to have at least average height. Let's just call it the nature of the beast and also, I'm not really hurting because I realize that she possibly could have not been good enough for me anyway. 

I have discovered there's a great way around dating apps to meet good and single women. Frankly, it's just harder for short guys but so worth it if you get there anyway so it makes sense to work hard for it while staying concentrated on it with a positive attitude. I have noticed two opposite levels of how short guys cope with their lack of dating life since I'm also friends with them. One of them comes across as too lazy and given over to accepting drowning in his own miseries. I used to be like this, but it changed from applying a positive and confident outlook and my faith in Jesus is also powering the way for me! 

The other guy can think like a complete lunatic and fit the stereotype of what you call someone with a Napoleon complex where he overcompensates so much by throwing his weight around and coming across as a natural jerk! I've also been on this side as well, which ended up not being my cup of tea. 

Overall, I'm somewhere in the middle now and might have a great girlfriend coming along very soon. We can be passing the stage of being great buddies, since we enjoy traveling together while having still managed to sleep in separate bedrooms! It really doesn't matter in the long term about appearances, so I'm applying this easily. I'm looking at the personality first while knowing that I'm attracted to a few single ladies already who I get to interact with on a regular basis. 

I think the ultimate end stage with my single life will occur once I become a millionaire with a six pack and have earned it all from applying hard work and a positive attitude. If this hasn't happened already any sooner, I will then transition into becoming a loving husband and maybe later, which I'm open to, being a dad. 

Also to joke about my height, I thought it was a joke to think Crazy Lee was intimidated with me. It was definitely confirmed to not be a joke when she turned crazy and put a restraining order on me! Even though I'm short enough to not come across as imposing, I still was prevented from throwing my weight around and intimidating weak-minded people like Crazy Lee who would have been like expendable peasants back in the day! It was because Crazy Lee thought she was smart about putting a restraining order on me. I submitted to it out of wanting to be a gentleman. She still stayed crazy and couldn't snap out of it. 

I think now is different since I've learned to manage the buildup of dumb conflict like it happened with the past, stupid care group and facilitate a better flow of open communication. It is already stupid to begin with and a stupid is what a stupid does! It is what it is, and I accept it while still making awesome progress for myself and sticking to the Faith and pursuing after the Lord's kingdom!