Monday, December 6, 2021

Basing It Off Personal Principle

In order to maximize reaching my main goal, I have realized a basic principle for myself. I want to get there in the smoothest way possible. This means that I'm setting aside my dating life and maximizing personal gain to the best of my ability. 

Poker is a pretty fun game to play with others and to try to master even with little money involved, but I don't want to get serious about making it a profession to reach my personal goal of becoming a millionaire. The reason for this is that I want to always put in the time for positive gain and how some Poker sessions can turn out to become a losing one. Even the best Poker players in the world have bad outings once in a blue moon and are televised for our entertainment!  

Playing online Poker to gain only play chips which I'm doing is enjoyable because none of my money is being put at risk. I'm even a high rolling billionaire in the Play Poker app I'm using! 

The unique situation I have going with investing in stocks while trading in Forex and cryptocurrency is that I don't need to put that much time into monitoring it while I can do something else. If my portfolio is losing one day, then I can just wait for it to turn around or just exit some positions. My money is being put at work to gain passive income and the associated risks don't really outweigh the benefits of enjoying my free time at any given moment. 

In contrast, for the very same reason of how my principle is to not put in work for a losing session, I'm not meant to be a traditional business owner because I don't want to put my money at risk like I'm doing with playing online Poker. However, investing in stocks and swing trading as a business is affording me a lifestyle that I have preference for. It's just different in that I can put in some negligible time into it, in order to build wealth. 

For my day job, I'm going to stick with software engineering because I enjoy it. It's a positive activity with learning because the more I know, the more I'll be putting myself in a good position to start off my own successful line of software products and working in a cushy job. 

To start off with building my wealth, I'm going to stick to only four things: stocks, Forex, cryptocurrency, and software engineering.