Thursday, December 30, 2021

Reaching Personal Success Before Getting a Girlfriend

I think personal success for me is becoming a millionaire on my terms from making investments and trades. My style is about holding on as long as possible while holding profit and letting go of losses. 

I do know a friend who thought he was the best from making short term trades, but then he ended up getting burned. He believes in taking a little piece each time and being accurate about it while risking a huge load of money. This adds up to a lot of frustration ultimately. 

My style might not seem even plausible and too laughable to even try to achieve but so far, it's been working out for me and I'm staying super relaxed. It's really about being patient and going at a moderate pace for me. There's no need to let greed or too much blind confidence take over with getting rich. I've sort of passed those stages of emotions now.

Once I've reached my first million dollar net worth and have six pack abs, I'll be ready to get a girlfriend. She might not even be from my parents' ethnicity which will be disappointing to the parents and other old time thinkers but I'm obviously not going to care about eloping since I know the type of girl I really want to marry.