Saturday, December 25, 2021

Merry Christmas

I've grown up around tradition and I've bought into the Christian faith. There are plenty of people out there who don't want to abide by religious beliefs. I guess I sort of get it now too. It's just so wrong to try to force people to believe something that they aren't ready to receive nor can't perceive. 

I was such an annoying person even to my old and crazy stupid peers who turned into a bunch of failures with leading a highly successful life at the top level. I mean who really gets there, right? For sure, they didn't, which I can write down with a sign of relief! 

I'm someone who is motivated and very confident about reaching his end-game level and then going beyond with just a constant barrage of high-level enthusiasm filled with positive energy and great attitude while sharing a wonderful life with a good woman. 

Honestly, I don't really care about looks anymore. Just don't be a partner who turns too fat and lazy with me. I will be such a mess to deal with from trying to always force that person to improve her health condition. Whatever physically good things I'm feeling with some women, it can still work on all body types and it gets accentuated from just getting to know her nice self. 

It turns out that even my soulmate isn't that wonderful of a person and can be a little ignorant, even though she is still amazing to me, so it won't be too hard for me now to find an interested lady who will exceed her by just a hair.