Sunday, December 19, 2021

Finally Killed It

I think I finally killed it. The saying goes that you can only understand life from having past experiences but you can't live backwards. 

This is what I wrote to those dumb people and this is likely my final message that they will never be able to confirm with me:

The secret to being in harmony with me and also applies to others is knowing your spiritual gifts. What all of you guys tried to do with me is not a demonstration of your spiritual gifts. It was more of trying to force your opinions or advice on me that was never invited by me. I disagreed and you guys became too negative. 

Maybe identifying one of your weaknesses as not being that patient because there's really no length of time that should be involved and not in self-control while angry about not being left alone which all of you guys deserve to have placed upon you for having been stupid with me is a good place to start!