Saturday, December 4, 2021

Let's Get Rich

Learning how to get rich will probably take a while to figure out because you will have to know what you are truly interested in. Exploring your options while going through some ups and downs is so worth it. It's just better to maintain a ton of positivity and keep it consistent once you are settled in.

For myself, I want to be less of a hands-on kind of person and spend a lot more time doing other things instead while investing or trading. This is why I enjoy long-term holds or swing trading. I don't want to be constantly staring at a computer screen while chasing after a target or figuring out when I should make an early exit. 

I've settled with hiring some help and am pretty happy with my setup. I have entrusted a conservative investing group for research and another for simple software tools to make managing my portfolios daily so much convenient. I probably average just thirty minutes a day at most now to build my portfolios. 

Something that could take me a little longer than an hour is playing fast-fold online Poker for money. I'm looking to double up or bust before calling it a day. I have a strategy that works fairly well and is starting to close in with consistent gains. 

Overall, I have five things right now to build my wealth. I plan to diversify with more once I have a high enough portfolio value. They are software engineering, Forex, stocks, cryptocurrency, and fast-fold online Poker.