Thursday, December 23, 2021

Making Progress

So looking back on the progress I've been making with myself so far, I never did really appreciate a friend demanding to be my dating coach! I mainly had issues with lack of self-confidence and nobody not even those dumb annoying folks who claimed to know more than they thought about me was of any good help to me. Typically, I just need factual information and as a guy who naturally uses the scientific method, I can run personal hypotheses with tests and personally come up with analyzed conclusions that are always subject to change. To explain how it worked practically for me, I just went to a professional researcher's free presentation on neuroscience and then that changed my life around! 

Even though it might feel a little cringy to me at first glance while receiving feedback from a friend sometimes while I know I can't see her facial expressions, I really do appreciate her taking some interest to comment and ask me questions even if I sort of feel like she is still rubbing me the wrong way a little. It's a test of personal strength utilizing anger management! In a way since she is already taken, I can see her like an older sister that I never had while growing up! If she wasn't then, I would want to say to her like most girls that she isn't my type. I don't like mentioning this to most girls when they say I'm like a brother to them. It's because I'm giving off a negative. If I think there's potential with someone like the one who switches back and forth with how I'm like a brother and then later she goes "I love you" then I think I will be happy to tell her she isn't perfect and that I can still date other ladies. She's still quite a special friend to me though!