Friday, December 10, 2021

Feeling Willful Duty

I believe in my heart that it's my duty to remind the others from my past of how stupid they were with me! 

I couldn't tell what they were up to back then and I was really struggling to find my own personal ground from lacking so much confidence. I felt like I was being walked all over by them when I would persist in talking about what they were doing to me. I wanted to be nice by just nudging at them to remind them about being a bunch of jerks. They were so focused in that crazy zone to even take notice of themselves. 

Overall though, they failed to do whatever bad they were trying to do to me. They totally had it all wrong with trying to force their own help on me negatively. I never asked for their help and neither did I let it get to me so much that I put myself in any trouble. They couldn't handle me talking about myself and the subject was me which they claimed to know more by acting in a crazy manner because I disagreed with them and went for discussion. 

I'm totally on par or better with my optimal state so I'm ready to take on this duty to just let them know and advise them not to be like that with anyone or themselves when they are so angry about anything. Let's make this world a better place to live in for others who are shy to have less reason to be scared. I have been one of them, but broke out of my shell.  .