Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Following Up Story About Friend Who Was Trying to Force Her Way in to Being My Date Coach

I'm going to share something since I'm starting to warm up to decent discussions about my potential dating life. My thoughts about it are becoming more detailed and pretty interesting. 

A long time ago this friend was quite a party animal and liked making herself drunk. She was more of a lightweight, if you compare her to a regular guy. Maybe she pregamed as well, but I think with just two stiff cocktails, she became so buzzed and blacked out. She hosted and threw some fun gatherings, which I'm grateful to have been part of even though it ended up having an unfortunate scuffle with a former couple. Those two were labeled by another friend as the perfect drama king and queen couple! 

Here's the juicy part. She was a lovey dovey drunk and came onto me a couple times. It was so annoying since I never will take advantage of a drunk girl to begin with. It's just not winning the right way at basically having some good and fun time! I'm still proudly holding onto my chastity like a champ and don't want it to go to waste since I'm just not ready yet to find someone to date and eventually settle down. I just don't have it made for myself yet, but I'm trying harder than ever this time.

I really don't know if she liked me a little in the past and maybe she's forgotten about it by now if she did, since I'll admit that I wasn't at least ugly for a short guy and probably a gentleman for some time before a few crazy incidents took me out of commission. I was just uptight about dating since I had to work on myself and figure it out