Thursday, December 16, 2021

Gaining New Forex Creativity

I'm starting to understand that there's really no perfect system, but from tracing the current indicators I have, I might have put together something really powerful for myself. From reading up on past strategies that were hard to comprehend, I just made sense out of it with what I have and it's finally aligning up with telling a believable story. 

The idea is to buy low and sell high. This is pretty much the main idea and using trend lines to create a channel pretty much helps. I've found some likable indicators to make the filtering process smoother with analyzing potential trades, but for the most part I think I almost have a complete system that I can faithfully stick close to. The process of how I'm trading seems to be lining so well with the market's direction. It just totally makes sense.