Monday, December 20, 2021

Understanding How to Be Da Bomb

I've managed to write a pretty good song for use on the piano and it also includes original lyrics. It took me a pretty good three years to just get the gist of the whole composition. It's a sad song about breakups but has a very positive tune to it. Yesterday, I played it for a girlfriend. 

Our future status is pretty wild and unknown. It's fun and I like it that way! She's been such a sweetheart with me and I always enjoy respecting her space. I'm making subtle moves on her whenever I feel like it and it's just for fun. She's also dating other people and hasn't felt committed to someone yet understandably. Anyhow, I'm taking her dating tips and suggestions very seriously whenever she shares them. It's important for me to put them into use right away for her primarily and keep it in mind whenever I try to seriously date another lady. She's been such a cool find for me! She says that I've practically gained many qualities over the years to be her type. 

Getting to my main lesson of the day (TA-DA!!!) , the song I made by myself and can proudly state is like a favorite child of mine came out to be pretty good. However, when I tried singing Backstreet Boys with a seasoned singer at a small TV studio yesterday, boy, I was so terrible and out of tune. Yet, the audience and singer were super sweet with me. 

I've learned something very valuable. In order to turn into someone good at something, you should be fully invested in it like how I was with developing my song.