Saturday, December 11, 2021

Staying Committed With Self-discipline

This isn't anything old, but now I figure that in order to reach personal goals and especially those hard ones then it's going to require some consistency with putting in the effort, while setting aside the smaller things. It doesn't necessarily have to feel good sometimes unless you're lucky maybe but it's really about being committed to some sort of lifestyle. 

I do have some clear goals now, and I've gone through so many ups and downs that they are still the same after being tested for several years. I can now put those concerns of having a lack of direction aside and focus on the actual meat. 

This is very valuable and might as well treat it with taking care of the most important and mandatory or time-sensitive things first before giving in to other things to keep yourself balanced. I think this is the very essence of time management.