Friday, December 17, 2021

Continually Making Progress

My next line of interest after doing stocks and Forex trades is working with cryptocurrency coins. I'm looking to diversify my side business with low starting amounts and looking to let that ROI grow into an extravagant rate while moving fast and being able to repeat all of this as much as possible. I also want to keep all of this convenient without having to stare at the screen all day. I prefer managing all of it just once a day ideally, unless I'm trying to figure out something. This is what I'm mostly doing to begin with. 

I'm not entirely worried about going broke, since I have my limits already capped. 

My financial expenses are still in order with bills getting paid. I plan to keep it this way while working on this whole side business. Lastly, I'm back in business with learning to master some recreational and fast-fold online Poker.