Thursday, December 9, 2021

Working Hard to Make Some Money

I'm figuring out based on my personal principles that it makes sense for me to take the long term and easy approach. I don't really want to spend my time researching anything and just use a systematic format that's just laid out conveniently for me. I don't want to limit myself in what I can invest, too. 

This is why with the funds I currently have, it makes the most sense for me to invest in stocks and trade in both Forex and cryptocurrency. With all of these, it's easy to put in any amount that you want to risk. I have been doing a little bit of options, but find that it's not that favorable for me because I don't have enough funds to risk it and the price of entry does get too high for me right now. I'm going to have to wait to build up my portfolio with the others first. This way, I'm going to have experience with the foundation in case I have to start over. I hope it never comes to that though because it's probably going to take many years for me to get there. I don't really mind though.  

It's just four things for me to build my wealth. My last one is software engineering.