Friday, December 24, 2021

Happy Christmas Eve

What's pretty crazy is that I'm writing this post on September 15 of this year. It's just interesting how I'm running these posts. I'm well ahead of my goal of averaging just one post per day on this blog site. 

I've managed to do it fairly well for the most part for almost the past ten years. It's something to be expected of me now, and this is really all for nothing. I thought I freaked out a few people while I was dealing with some emotional problems but I've worked on it over all these years and now I'm happy with a ton of confidence underneath me. 

Physical appearances on a woman really don't matter to me period! I'm really into an acquaintance right now because of her sweet demeanor. I'm one of those kinds of guys. 

For example, a friend told me that I'm like a brother to her and that she wouldn't ever think of dating me. I messaged her a few days later that I was never interested in her anyway and didn't know why she brought that up with me. She felt like I was picking on her! Wow, she better watch out what she says to me in person. I've learned that I'm really sensitive about being called like a brother by a girl except for my actual sister, so I better tell her that before she gets around to hearing how I never was going to ask her out anyway!