Thursday, December 2, 2021

Reaching the Top Potential

I think in order to get there, you really have to be able to take on the labor intensive requirements while adjusting yourself on the go naturally. You have to start thinking about how you can utilize some things that interest you while letting yourself be educated by smart people! The way I like to learn right now, which is not too much different from the past, is doing it on my own. 

Looking back now, I don't think I ever needed to go to school and could have dropped out, but I lacked direction and had virtually no self-confidence and motivation from being mind-locked and eventually numb about my concerns with the future. I pretty much came up with a simple goal and did enough to barely graduate a 4-year college, despite not performing at my highest level while being a young college student. 

My worries used to be on things that didn't relate to school, like I wanted to do well on all my friendships, even the bad ones. I assumed in the beginning that everyone was good and equally trustworthy, so the ones who were friendly with me were okay to be around. It was only wishful thinking, now that I'm fairly disillusioned about it.