Friday, December 3, 2021

Getting Better at Making Money

I think the main thing is pretty much knowing what to look for and being comfortable with the money that's being put at risk. It's probably good to get your feet wet and read up on your sources and if it makes sense then just go along with it. 

I'm really looking forward to the day that I won't really have to work anymore and just be home while collecting wealth off of an early retirement and living comfortably in a good home while married to a nice, attractive lady. It seems like the best dream goal to go after for me. 

For a personal update on trading Forex, I'm implementing a multi-chart system and it seems to be working well so far with signaling a decent amount of profitable trades. I'm still fine tuning it but feel like I can only keep on getting better with it. I have made the Weekly to be looking for my main trend, the Daily to be matching the weekly trend, along with an oscillator that follows price action and is on the upper half of the price channel; and lastly, for the 4-hour chart to be on its upper half of the price channel. Something new I plan to add is that if the Daily trend is showing uncertainty then I will be looking at the 4-hour chart for confirmation. 

All this can't be explained without leaving out a video or chart but I'm not in the mood really to be fully sharing this system. I think I've given enough hints for anyone interested to start out with making their own trading system which will probably end up being entirely different from mine as well!

I'm going to be getting into cryptocurrency trades now as well. Online fast-fold Poker is something I look to be playing for profit as well.