Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Coolness

I'm pretty much going to be up and at em'. This is very embarrassing to write about, but just need to be honest. Okay, so my mind wants to be so fixated on sexual things again. I really need to start thinking about these feelings in a more sharp manner.

I guess my objective is going to be about trying to study for investing on Forex. Forex is a market that's about transactions with foreign currency or referred to as foreign exchange. The reason why banks or smart traders can make money is because it has a floating rate meaning that the price is volatile and subject to rising and bottoming trends. I saw online that some Forex analysts can make a lot of money working for firms and be stationed somewhere in New York. Okay, so it does not seem like a bad investment to master Forex. It would then be a living where I would have so much financial independence.