Sunday, July 25, 2010

So Bored

I guess to keep track of myself, I'm not playing video games for a long extended amount of time. Neither am I playing a lot of poker anymore nor doing anything really naughty. Therefore, I'm left feeling really bored right now. I really want to maintain good concentration even while I'm feeling bored now and to live with it for a long time, even if nothing really good is going for me right now.

I'm trying to pretty much discipline my own emotions right now. I need to spend the right amount in terms of putting focus on something very good. I'm not really going to watch that much T.V. anymore, which ultimately sort of sucks. Neither am I really spending that much time watching movies. I want to try not to get into those mindless and time-consuming activities right now. I want to really gain a lot of excellence. I think I'm really going to be about disciplining myself now, even if I'm feeling that things are not going too well. I want to now be very persistent in this area, which I'm feeling so much confidence over.

I understand my feelings so well with others now too. I also finally understand what makes me tick. I pretty much have full control over myself with whatever I need to do now. I think raising a family is something I will really enjoy someday. I think my days of being single are being more numbered as I'm really in age now to get married. Fortunately, I see that there are many good and attractive women  out there who may not mind settling down. I'm really counting out the girl who placed a restraining order on me. No way, she's like a stinky fish to me! I'm also counting out those girls who thought it was okay to block me on their Facebook. They had something weird going on with themselves to do that- yes, Annie Tran and Betty Lam over at Hope Church. I really don't care if they find someone else to settle down with. I wish them the best of luck in their future endeavors, as I know I will be with a more favorable position compared to them. Yeah, I guess on the long run there's really no comparison with a guy and women who acted a little crazy. The guy is no doubt the winner whether he is good-looking or not. All of that does not really matter in terms of him getting what he wants- it's really about him having a good and big heart, which crazy women don't really have!